Canvey Island Rally 2024

Discussion regarding club events and activities.
G0KUX
Site Admin

Canvey Island Rally 2024

Post by G0KUX »

Re: Canvey Radio and Electronics Rally 4th February 2024

It is that time of year again when we start to organise our very popular Canvey Radio and Electronics Rally, this year we are holding it again at the Cornelius Vermuyden School for your information the postal address is as follow.

Cornelius Vermuyden School
Dinant Avenue,
Canvey Island
Essex SS8 9QS

At the last rally we had nearly 500 visitors through the doors at this very popular show, this is only possible with the support of you the traders and exhibitors, as without you the show would not be possible. So please support us again as you have in the past and help keep this rally as one of the biggest and best in the South East.
We look forward to seeing you at the Rally, please forward on your completed application forms so that you can secure your tables. If you have any special requests please add them to the form and we will try and accommodate as best we can.
My contact details are on the form, please feel free to email or phone with any questions or queries. If I cannot answer the phone please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.
We look forward to receiving your form and look forward to working with you in February.

Best regards
Richard
Richard G7OED